Register now for the 2014 Season
$200 per player - payment plans available
EYF Wolfpack Jerseys for the 2014 Season
Jerseys for the 2014 season were modeled after the same jerseys to be worn by CEHS Football
Join us at Chipotle (Clovis) on August 25th
Registration for the 2014 Season is now open. Registration can be completed online or at registration days (check announcements for locations, dates and times). Player spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis. There are no tryouts.
Teams at EYF are capped at 25 players to ensure our coaching staff can provide the mentoring necessary build individual skill and team development. The smaller team size also allows us to spread the playing time around between the players.
Be sure to sign up and pay all registration dues by June 7th, to receive a $50 Early Registration credit towards total registration fees.
Paperwork for Registration consists of the following:
- Proof of Age
- Birth Certificate – Original county document or original certified copy.
- Original Adoption or Court Documents.
- Any document that is approved by the VEYTF Board of Directors.
- Scholastic Eligibility
- A complete copy of last year’s final report card or an official school document with players name, grade, and school year.
- If participant report card is from a school district in another team's recruiting area;
- Participant must have a completed team waiver.
- If participant has moved to another school district, some proof from that new school district is required.
- Completed sports physical form in current calendar year.
- Completed VEYTFL participant registration form.
- Participant Photograph
- Photo cannot be older than a one year old, wallet size.
- Photo must be attached to the VEYTF participant registration form.
- Primary Insurance
- Each player must provide a copy of a valid primary health insurance card or insurance waiver.
- Player Concussion Statement and Form
- An athlete (Player or Cheerleader) who is suspected of sustaining a concussion or head injury in an athletic activity shall be immediately removed from the activity for the remainder of the day, and shall not be permitted to return to the activity until he or she is evaluated by a licensed health care provider, trained in the management of concussions, acting within the scope of his or her practice. The athlete shall not be permitted to return to the activity until he or she receives written clearance to return to the activity from that licensed health care provider.
- On a yearly basis, a concussion and head injury information sheet shall be signed and returned by the athlete and the athlete's parent or guardian prior to the athlete's initiating practice or competition.
2014 Enrollment OpenPosted June 8, 2014
Register for the 2014 season.